What does it mean to be an associate?
All companies associated with Study in Brazil are capable of offering excellence in both receptive exchange services and the teaching of Portuguese as a second language. To become an associate, it is necessary to follow guidelines established by Belta, which has been ensuring the integrity of its associates for more than 23 years. They are:
- Be operating for, at least, 3 years in the inbound segment;
- Have an existing and specific site about inbound programs;
- Prove the existence of physical facilities;
- Have all the necessary legal and bank documentation;
- Be recommended by a founder or full Belta associate and/or by a national/international accreditation institution.
If your company meets the criteria above, please contact us via email: email@example.com.